BOLD = rare for CFBW - BOLD & RED = first for CFBW (Feb 2011 onwards). * = bird out of recording area but viewed from it
- 8 Lapwings in Skylark Field (FJ).
- 6 Northern Lapwings flew north over east side of Banstead Woods at 11.43am (MS).
- 12.06pm-3.49pm: Common Buzzard, Kestrel, 9 Stock Doves, 66+ Fieldfares, 1+ Redwing, 2 Rooks, Goldcrest, Pied Wagtail, 2 Great Spotted Woodpeckers (DKC/RDW).
- 7.59am-c.1.45pm: Common Buzzard, Sparrowhawk, 19 Yellowhammers, 3 Treecreepers, 4 Coal Tits, 3 Goldcrests, 3 Nuthatches, 1+ Bullfinch, 3 Stock Doves, male Pheasant, 5 Mistle Thrushes, c.85 Fieldfares, 30+ Redwings, 2 Lesser Redpolls, 2 Greenfinches, several Goldfinches, 2 Pied Wagtails, 2 Green Woodpeckers, 2 Great Spotted Woodpeckers, 3 Rose-ringed Parakeets, 20+ Chaffinches (DKC).
- 2.07pm-4.23pm: 25 Yellowhammers, 8 Skylarks, Common Buzzard, 5 Stock Doves, 20+ Redwings, 20+ Fieldfares, Goldcrest, 3 Rose-ringed Parakeets, 2+ Pied Wagtails (DKC).
- 7.54am-11.00am: 2 Common Buzzards, Grey Heron, Sparrowhawk, 3 Skylarks, 23 Yellowhammers, 200+ Chaffinches (1 singing), 100+ Linnets, 5+ Pied Wagtails (inc.male, 2 fems, 1st winter), Nuthatch, c.45 Fieldfares, c.10 Redwings, Stock Dove, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Green Woodpecker, 2 Collared Doves, 3+ Rose-ringed Parakeets (DKC).
- 10.00am-1.00pm: Grey Heron, 2 Common Buzzards, 150+ Chaffinches, 4 Pied Wagtails, 24 Yellowhammers, 7 Skylarks, 100+ Redpolls in Banstead Woods near orchard, Goldcrest, Rose-ringed Parakeet, 30+ Fieldfares, Sparrowhawk, Goldfinch (IJ).
- 8.03am-3.47pm: fem Brambling, 2 Grey Herons, Common Buzzard, 23 Yellowhammers, 2+ Pheasants, c.100 Linnets, c.200 Chaffinches, c.200 Fieldfares, c.135 Redwings, c.38 Goldfinches, 5 Pied Wagtails, 3+ Bullfinches, 2+ Rose-ringed Parakeets, 2 Great Spotted Woodpeckers, 2 Green Woodpeckers, 4 Goldcrests, 2 Coal Tits, 2 Treecreepers, 5 Nuthatches, 4 Rooks, 2 Skylarks (DKC).
- 1.15pm-4.45pm: 23 Yellowhammers, Pied Wagtail, Rook, Bullfinch, Coal Tit, Treecreeper, Nuthatch, Goldcrest, Song Thrush, 40+ Fieldfares, Greenfinch, Goldfinch, 35+ Linnets (IJ).
- 9.15am-1.15pm: Rook, Bullfinch, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Green Woodpecker, Greenfinch, Linnet, Yellowhammer, Goldcrest, Redwings, Fieldfare, Song Thrush, Nuthatch, Rose-ringed Parakeet (IJ).
- 2.10pm-4.40pm: 2 Common Buzzards, 20+ Rooks, 5 Stock Doves, 100+ Fieldfares, 50+ Redwings, 2 Green Woodpeckers, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 4 Skylarks, 2 Pied Wagtails, c.100 Linnets, 6+ Rose-ringed Parakeets (DKC).
- 2 Redpolls, Nuthatch etc (KG/FP/JA).
- 7.59am-11.31am: goose sp. (probably Canada) seen briefly in flight, into light; Common Buzzard, 15 Yellowhammers, 9+ Rooks, 200+ Redwings, 150+ Fieldfares, c.100 Redpolls, 100+ Linnets, singing Mistle Thrush, Coal Tit, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 Green Woodpeckers, Kestrel, 1+ Rose-ringed Parakeet, c.4 Skylarks (including 1 singing), Bullfinch, Treecreeper, 2+ Nuthatches, Lesser Black-backed Gull flew over (DKC/RDW).
- c.20 Rooks, 4 Yellowhammers, c.40 Starlings, c.100 Fieldfares, c.30 Jackdaws, 2 Jays, 5 Black-headed Gulls, 8 Woodpigeons, 5 Magpies (MH).
- 10.50am-2.10pm: 150+ Redpolls, 100+ Fieldfares, 100+ Redwings, Bullfinch, Rook, Green Woodpecker, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 Pied Wagtails, Yellowhammer (IJ).
- 2.50pm-4.50pm: 200+ Fieldfares, 200+ Starlings, Redwing, Goldcrest, Green Woodpecker, Great Spotted Woodpecker (IJ).
- 2.00pm-4.12pm: 35+ Rooks, 200+ Redwings, c.10 Fieldfares, 2+ Pied Wagtails, c.80 Linnets, Rose-ringed Parakeet (DKC).
- Lesser Spotted Woodpecker, Pied Wagtail, Green Woodpecker (IJ).
- Lesser Black-backed Gull, Song Thrush, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 4 Jays, Black-headed Gull, Robin, 7 Magpies, 2 Woodpigeons, Blackbird, 2 Blue Tits (MH).
- 60+ Redpolls in Banstead Woods, Common Buzzard, Kestrel, 9 Skylarks, 25+ Linnets (PGo).
- 8.09am-3.35pm: 100-150 Redpolls in Banstead Woods with at least a couple of good candidates for Mealies, 1+ Siskin, 2+ Bramblings, Coal Tit, 100+ Linnets, 6+ Yellowhammers Stock Dove, Sparrowhawk, Skylark, 3 Pied Wagtails, 2+ Rooks, c.90 Fieldfares, c.50 Redwings, Great Spotted Woodpecker, 2 Nuthatches, ad.Lesser Black-backed Gull, Rose-ringed Parakeet (DKC/JA).
- 3 Woodcocks and 25+ Pheasants in Ruffett Wood (shooters).
- 2.05pm-4.21pm: Common Buzzard, 9 Rooks, 5 Yellowhammers, 6+ Pied Wagtails, 5+ Fieldfares, 2 Stock Doves, Goldcrest, Green Woodpecker, Great Spotted Woodpecker, Rose-ringed Parakeet (DKC).
- 8.24am-3.25pm: Woodcock flushed in Banstead Woods, Brambling, 8 Yellowhammers, Mistle Thrush, 7 Stock Doves, Bullfinch, 4 Lesser Redpolls, 2 Rooks, 8 Skylarks, 13 Linnets, 4 Greenfinches, c.10 Goldfinches, Mistle Thrush, 30+ Fieldfares, 30+ Redwings, Kestrel, 2 Goldcrests, 2 Nuthatches, 4 Rose-ringed Parakeets (DKC/IJ).
- Common Buzzard, Grey Heron, c.30 Stock Doves (unknown, please email so I can credit).
- 8.36am-3.48pm: Woodcock flushed twice in Banstead Woods, Common Buzzard, 2 Yellowhammers, c.80 Linnets, 4 Meadow Pipits, c.30 Skylarks, 2 Rooks, imm male Sparrowhawk, fem Kestrel, Mistle Thrush, ad.Lesser Black-backed Gull, 6+ Lesser Redpolls, 2+ Bullfinches, 10 Pheasants, 4+ Nuthatches, 4+ Rose-ringed Parakeets, 3+ Stock Doves, Pied Wagtail, 4+ Greenfinches, Treecreeper, Goldcrest, Green Woodpecker, 2+ Great Spotted Woodpeckers; well over 100 of both Fieldfare and Redwing (RDW/DKC).
- 4 Yellowhammers at Canons Farm (PGo).
- c.250 Redwings, c.150 Fieldfares, c.20 Linnets; all Canons Farm (SG).
- c.190 Fieldfares and c.260 Redwings combined total for both Canons Farm & Banstead Woods based on above counts